Remarketing – The Big Brand Extension

On average, only 2% of the people who visit a website convert into customers. What happens to the remaining 98% of visitors? They interacted with a brand, showed an intent to buy, but left the site without taking an action. How does a business stay in front of the potential customer? We believe remarketing, also known as retargeting, is a key component to keeping a brand in front of these prospective leads. Remarketing involves targeting people who viewed something on your site and demonstrated interest in your product or service. Remarketing offers a way of re-engaging these customers who browsed your site but did not follow through with a conversion action. We strongly suggest that all digital campaign include remarketing. If we are driving a targeted audience to a landing page, we should be able to extend the experience by showing them highly relevant ads.

For more information about how remarketing can help your digital campaign, contact us today!