Total Marketing Solutions
for Local Businesses
Digital Marketing Since 2001

'How Can We Help'

Site Remarketing

As a business owner, you work hard to drive traffic to your site. You think your marketing campaigns are reaching the right audience with the right message but you are not getting the sales or leads you expected.   On average, only 2% of the people who visit your site convert into customers.   What happens to the remaining 98% of your visitors?   They have interacted with your brand, shown an intent to buy but left the site without taking an action.   How do you get back in touch?

Remarketing is a powerful way to stay engaged with this target audience.  Remarketing reaches people who have previously visited your site, and shows them relevant ads across the web.  Whether you want to increase sales, build brand awareness, or increase lead generation, remarketing should be a key component of your campaign. 

If you want to learn more about Customore and our suite of remarketing tools, contact us todayat 312-640-0227.

Related Topics:  Search, Video, Mobile, Display, Analytics

 

)